Our GMI Landmarks
- We survived the challenges of Covid-19.
- Dr Jatinder Shekhawat joined the practice and brought with him a great energy and enthusiasm
- We expanded our ultrasound services and capacity
- GMI completes its 400th Tc-PSMA scan and completes an interim review of data that confirms its utility in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer
- Dr Iain Duncan presented the experience of GMI to an audience of the World’s best at the World Molecular Imaging Summit in Lausanne, Switzerland -can see the whole lecture here.
- GMI completes its 200th Tc-PSMA scan and 2000th shear wave liver scan
- Presented our xSPECT quant experience at the 12th World Congress of the World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology in 2018. See the work here.
- GMI invited to be a show case on ESHI website
- GMI story featured in Molecular Imaging Life
- Published our paper on xSPECT bone in the European Journal of Hybrid Imaging
- A 97% patient satisfaction rating.
- 80% of patients benefitted from their tendon or joint PRP therapy.
- Introduced routine quantification in nuclear medicine studies
- GMI sonographers completed their 1000th liver elastography assessment (and we did not charge a separate fee for this service).
- Presented our xSPECT/CT Bone data at the ANZSNM meeting in Hobart in April.
- Introduced Tc-PSMA scans into our practice and Australia
- April Dr Iain Duncan spoke on xSPECT bone at the ANZSNM Meeting in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Spoke on shearwave elastography of the liver to the hepatology community in the A.C.T.
- In September Dr Duncan travelled to Ho Chi Minh City to run a conference/ workshop on musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Practice launched July 2015
- Staff all embraced the GMI philosophy with real passion
- Introduced multiple new technologies across the whole spectrum of diagnostic imaging, including US guided PRP therapy and liver elastography (new to Canberra)